For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

6.11.2010

Walking on Sushine

I'm obsessed with these shoes by Marais USA....
and these...
but honestly, I'd be happy with all this...
Founded by these two young 25 year old gals living in Brooklyn. Sort of makes me wonder what I did when I was 25. Even though it was only 3 years ago, but for some reason I don't even recall much...what did I do?....thinking...thinking....oh, yeah! I do remember that I didn't do any of this business making, New York living, and designing a whole line of awesome & versatile shoes. Now its all coming back...Yeah, being 25 was pretty awesome.

Now I just gotta get a pair (or several) of these to make myself feel better. I can't choose between these two styles...and the colors....all so nieeeece.....I want to wear them through the summer and beyond....

No comments: