For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

5.19.2010

Spectacular Spectacles


Holly mother....I'm in dire need for a pair of frames...and I think I just found my dream glasses.
These gorgeous wooden frames are handcrafted by a Dutch company, Herrlicht, and each of these babies only cost about $1000....
There's no way that I can just get one pair...Its ALL or NOTHING!! That's just how I roll....it's really not because I can't afford it or something silly like that. That's just crazy talk...

via seesaw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That place on 1st North of the Market had wood frames I considered 3 frames ago. They were definitely not $1000, but not cheap. My regular glasses place recommended against wood frames, and I don't think it was just that they didn't sell them. But they are sweet to look at.
Stephanie