For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

4.01.2010

Dream Vintage Shop

I just spent too much time browsing on this online Vintage shop, Modern 50 with an INSANE amount of vintage-antique furniture, things, and random finds that are all to die for!!
Not only are the stuff cool, all the shots are totally well stylized. So, even if you're not serious about buying anything, it's worth a look simply for some good inspirations!
Although I have to warn you..... you might end up like me....where you'll be feeling miserable and depressed after looking at everything because you'lI want everything but can't afford most of it.
......unless you're actually rich..then you probably won't be feeling so miserable or depressed. I guess in that case, then you should be a philanthropist and share the wealth so we can all be happy. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing! these are beautiful images & products -- i wish i could afford them too!

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Love the styling - I'm getting ready for the first big flea this year near Uzes in the the south of France. Can't wait!

Jean said...

Flea Market in France?! I wish I can go!!
Sounds great.