For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

4.05.2010

Cast Away


German artist, Denise Julia Reytan, created these series of jaw-dropping and UH-mazing necklaces cast from bunch of found precious trinkets and jewelery that she's collected over the years. I love her uninhibited use of color and texture that's daring and sophisticated at the same time. I can only dream of wearing daring outfits with such bold color combination without looking like I'm a desperate lady in my late twenties trying to fit in with a group of teenage candy ravers....

Also, I can't help but to love these plated metal T1IMEPEACE bracelets! I can care less about time if I get myself one of those!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are completely bad ass...thanks for sharing.

Jody McDowell said...

wow.. those trinket necklaces are amazing! so creative and colorful!