For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

6.06.2009

Simple Justice



I recently flew on Virgin America for the first time coming back from SF. Their planes are crazy...a little silly, but entertaining nonetheless! I wished I had a reason to try the absinthe cocktail drink they served on the plane....but I was by myself, so it would of been a little weird to do that. :P
I ended up listening to the French electro house duo, Justice, and it just reminded me how much I love their D.A.N.C.E video. Even though it's pretty old, I still love the video AND the song!
Just thought I share this.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i found a cool mashup using this song a few months ago...
http://www.mashuptown.com/2008/10/its-lady-gaga-t.html

i like it.

drew
www.drew-o-rama.com