For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

6.19.2009

Photos from Abby Try Again

I finally ordered some prints from Abby Try Again!
They were neatly packaged, and it was such a delight to open them up and see them in person! Abby even added a beautiful postcard with blue flowers!
It was hard to choose, but I went with photos of objects....
I got collection of printing rollers, a camera, clothespins....cleaning tools....since I'm known to be a clean freak.
Photo of ladies & gentlemen...this will add to my collection things that represents L&G. I realized it looked more like a wedding figurines...oops.They all look great as whole collection! Now I just need to hang them up now!

3 comments:

abby try again said...

AW, so glad you like them!
I think I need to send along a photo of the bouncy balls to you...
I was just talking to Trish a bit about your events and they sound totally amazing...

Bri said...

That packaging is great! And I love those photos. I'm going to have a look-see.

Tricia said...

Those are some of my favorites of Abby's too! Love the clothes pins :)