For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

5.29.2009

MUSIC: Phoenix

I'm excited to hear Phoenix's new album, Wolfgang Amadeus. Yet another wonderful French rock band. I fell in love with them couple years ago because of the song, Too Young. (I'd put that song on every mix I made!)
I love their slight 80's optimistic sounds and beats!! Makes me wanna jump around!

You can hear some of their songs, here.


I'm SUPER bummed that they're not stopping in Seattle during their tour to the west coast though. They're gonna play in SF and LA end of June! Totally unfair...You luck bastards who lives there!
Perhaps in the future they'll come play in Seattle....at our house. That'd be sweet....

1 comment:

Audrie said...

My husband and I love Phoenix... I'm going to see if they're playing anywhere near us! :D