For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

4.28.2009

Urbancase at Cairo Today!

urbancase will be introducing their new line of contemporary furniture, lighting and home accessories at cairo in Seattle TODAY from 7-9 pm.
This is your chance to see their new designs before hitting the big apple for ICFF! It's a great feeling to know that you'll be the first one to see some new design before everyone else in NY!! ....and that's what is all about.
I'm loving this first aid bar kit! So practical! It's great for the living room...kitchen...bedroom...office...garage......okay I'm just gonna put one in every room! :D
I've yet to check out cairo, but have heard great things about the gallery. I suppose when you put 2 awesome people like Joel (owner of 20Twenty) and Justine (creates beautiful paintings) together, it's inevitable that awesome results come of them. I can already tell that I'm gonna love the gallery. Just look at the photo of their space! I always wanted to build a whole wall with mis-matched old windows! JEALOUS!!

Don't miss it if you're in Seattle!
Cairo is located at 507 E Mercer St (near the corner of Summit and Mercer in Capitol Hill).

No comments: